Dancing in the Streets on October 7, 2018
Downtown Parrott Street from 10am to 6pm!
10 ~ Kicking off with DC Dance and Zumba! (video)
11:15 ~ SLHS Marching Band (video)
12:15 ~ The Midnights
1:30 ~ Hella Fitzgerald (video)
3:15 ~ Bang Data (video)
5:00 ~ Spazmatics
In the Chill Zone
- 4:15-5:15 ~ Ukulenny, an ukulele performer and educator based in Oakland, CA.
- Three Facepainters– Fancy Faces By Kelly and Sandra and Friends
- Games including- Giant connect four, Jumbo Jenga, Checkers
- Artismobilus with TWO paint walls
- San Leandro Historical Railway Society
- Water On Wheels (WOW)- While you’re out, don’t forget to stay hydrated and take a Drink from the Sink! EBMUD tap water is the most refreshing water around and they will have a booth at the festival. Keep an eye out for EBMUD’s mobile water trailer, Water on Wheels (WOW).
Speaking of FOOD:
We will have booths featuring these tasty morsels:
- Nava Sausage – Gourmet sausages, Original Bratwurst, Smoked Bratwurst, Chicken Jalapeno, Smoked Hot Links, Sweet Italian Sausage
- Uncle Mike’s Badass Sausage – Sausages
- The Englander – Linguica Sandwiches
- Charlie’s Corn & Son – Corn, baked potatoes, and fresh fruit cups
- ‘Ohana Bros. Snacks – Potato Chips and Popcorn
- PineappleWHIPS – Dole Pineapple whip floats and parfaits
- Rotary Club of San Leandro – Soft Pretzels
- Sons of Liberty Ale House– Brussels sprouts and chicharrones
- World Class Kettle Korn – Kettle Corn
Please, NO PETS!
For the SAFETY and well-being of our furry friends,
East Bay Community Energy