Many details go into planning such an awesome event! We’re proud to note that things are moving right along. Here’s a quick update.
Sausages and Suds update:
- Food Vendors confirmed: Aidell’s, St. John’s, The Englander, Charlie Corn & Potato, Kettle Corn, United BBQ
- Drake’s will be serving 12 different beers, AND will be serving up two beers from 21st Amendment Brewery
- Art Wall with Artis Mobilus
- Clown Troupe
- Beer and wine glasses: eight generous sponsors have stepped up, and the glasses have been ordered.
- Tents, signs, a new banner, and our ad in the San Leandro Times – check.
- Power generators will be provided by our own Peterson Cat
- Security, Explorers & Police: all communicating and organized for our safety.
- Port-a-potties! You’ll need them, and we’ll have them.
- Trash bins: check. We’ll even have a full size dump-and-crusher truck on site. Woo!
- YOU! can help with this immense task on-site. Join us, have fun, toss your trash.
- ABC Training: the beer pouring volunteer training is being organized. Yes, they’re trained!
- Ticket booth volunteers: Our local banks have community-minded folks to help us with ticket sales
- Outreach to local clubs, including high school clubs, has begun.
- Zumba (DC Dance)
- H2D (local band from SL High School)
- The Spazmatics
- Coldblood (and special guest)