Hello Vendors and Interested Parties!
Sausage & Suds is right around the corner… well, it feels like it to us on the planning committee! Here are a few important points about the event:
- Sausage & Suds is a strictly music, food and beer & wine event.
- We will not have a retail or vendor component. This includes political, social, and civic groups.
- The only items that will be sold at the festival are refreshments: beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages and sausage-related menu items.
- If you are vendor, you are invited to apply to be the “Merchant at the Market” at our popular Wednesday Farmers Market.
- All volunteers must be associated with a local service club. We will be contacting service clubs and personally inviting them to join us.
- No admission fee!
- Kid zone with FREE activities!
- You must be 21 and over to imbibe in alcoholic drinks BUT anyone can attend the event.
- No dogs allowed! (except service dogs)
- Cash only, but there are many ATMs in the vicinity of the event.